Tooth friendly chewable tabletsCold symptom reliever. Fortifies children's immune system ahead of the cold season. Great chewable orange tablets to take at first sign of cold symptoms.
- Echinacea purpurea is known for its antiviral, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties
- Organic cultivation certified by Bio Suisse
- Gluten-, sugar- and lactose-free
- Efficacy clinically proven
Prevention is the first line of defence for getting through the cold and flu season successfully.
A.Vogel Echinaforce Echinacea Tablets helps your immune system stop germs before an infection takes hold. The active ingredients in this remedy decrease the ability of infectious agents to penetrate within the body's cells. They also improve the speed at which the immune cells respond to invading germs.
A.Vogel Echinaforce Echinacea Tablets can be taken daily for prevention of infections. Prevention is especially important for those who are more vulnerable to developing infections, it helps to:
- maintain an immune system that remains on alert and deals promptly with the first signs of infection
- reduce the need for antibiotics or other prescription medication
- helps maintain a better quality of life with fewer sick days away from school or the office.
- wash hands with soap and water regularly to help prevent the spread of infection
- get at least 8 hours of restful sleep at night
- walk for at least 20 minutes outdoors per day
- feed your body whole, natural foods
Each tablet contains dry extract of:
Fresh organically grown* Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) Herb (ratio 5:1) ...6.35 mg, equivalent to 31.7 mg of organically grown* dried herb;
Root (ratio 5.5:1) ...0.33 mg, equivalent to 1.8 mg of organically grown* dried root.
Non-medicinal ingredients: Sorbitol, cyclodextrin, colloidal silicon dioxide, natural orange flavour, vegetable magnesium stearate.
* Certified by Bio Suisse
Directions of Use:
15 minutes before meals:Children 2 to 4 years old: Chew 1 tablet, once daily.
Children 5 to 9 years old: Chew 1 tablet, twice daily.
Duration of use: May be used for up to 8 weeks.