Great taste! Alcohol-free! Cough syrup for dry, tickly, irritating throat coughs
Used in herbal medicine to treat coughs and symptoms of respiratory catarrh (mucus secretion).
- Fresh fresh wild Norway Spruce
- Gluten- and lactose-free
- Clinically proven
Each teaspoon (5 mL) contains:
Extract of fresh wild Norway Spruce
(Picea abies, shoots) (ratio 14:1)...106.67 mg,
equivalent to 1.49 g of fresh shoots;
Essential oil of Norway Spruce
(Picea abies)...0.80 mg.
Non-medicinal ingredients: Unrefined cane sugar, honey, concentrated Pear juice.
Directions of Use:
Adults: Take 1 teaspoon (5 mL), 4 times daily.
Duration of use: Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 8 days.
Precautions, contraindications and interactions
- Do not use in case of bronchial asthma and whooping cough or if you are allergic or sensitive to products derived from bees.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Discontinue use immediately if there are any signs of hypersensitivity or allergic reaction.
- Avoid taking in case of known allergy to any of the ingredients in the product.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Store below 30°C (87°F).
- Do not use if security cap is broken. Keep out of the reach of children.