What to expect from this product:
- Maintain Prostate Health
- Help Reduce Difficult Urination
- Reduce Symptoms of BPH
Over 30 million men throughout North America suffer from a condition called benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH), which represents the enlargement or swelling of the prostate gland. Over 50% of men over the age of 50 suffer from this condition and almost 100% of men over the age of 80 can expect to suffer from BPH. Prostate enlargement (BPH) and discomfort is believed to be caused by three main factors: 1 Hormonal changes – including overproduction of a powerful byproduct of testosterone called DHT. Newer research supports the fact that negative estrogens (like 16-hydroxy estrone) also contribute to BPH. 2 Inflammation 3 Nutritional deficiencies The 100% natural research-proven ingredients within Ultimate Prostate™ work to support and enhance overall prostate health by addressing all three areas of prostate problems naturally and without the side-effects that are often associated with prescription drugs.
Each 3 Capsules Contain:
- Vegapure® FS Phytosterols (45% Beta Sitosterol)... 300 mg
- Nettle (Urtica dioica) Powdered Extract 10:1 (root) ... 250 mg
- Flower Pollen (Secale cereale) Extract 20:1 (pollen) ... 125 mg
- Pygeum African (Prunus africana) Powdered Extract (12% phytosterols)(bark) ... 100 mg
- Indole-3 Carbinol ... 75 mg
- Broccoli (Brassica oleracea) Powder (0.1% sulforaphane) (floret and stalk) ... 50 mg
- LYC-O-MATO® Tomato Extract (Lycopersicon esculentum)(5% lycopene)(fruit) ... 10 mg
- Zinc (from Zinc Aminomin) ... 10 mg
- Bioperine® (95% piperin)(fruit) ... 2.5 mg
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) Powdered Extract (6% carnosic acid) (leaf) ... 0.1 mg
- Selenium (from Selenomethionine) ... 100 mcg
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) ... 10 mcg (400 IU)
Encapsulated in a gelatin capsule (gelatin, purified water) with microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide and magnesium stearate.
This product does not contain any dairy or artificial colours.
Recommended Adult Dose: 2 capsules 3 times per day with food, a few hours before or after taking other medications, or as directed by a health care practitioner. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 3 months.