- Nutrients and herbs that support the healthy functioning of the thyroid gland
- Iodine naturally sourced from bladderwrack
- Contains important cofactors selenium, zinc and copper
- Hypothyroidism, the body isn’t producing enough thyroid hormone. You may feel tired or cold all the time, have dry skin, a slow heart rate, constipation or gain weight for no apparent reason.
- Helps in the function of the thyroid gland and to prevent iodine deficiency.
Normal thyroid function is dependent on the presence of many trace elements for both the synthesis and metabolism of thyroid hormones. Thyroid-Pro is specially formulated with a blend of essential minerals to support thyroid function and help prevent iodine deficiency. In addition to providing an adaptogenic herb for stress support, Thyroid-Pro contains L-tyrosine and key cofactors necessary for the enzymatic production of the thyroid hormones, triiodothyronine(T3) and thyrozine(T4).
Medicinal Ingredients per capsule
L-Tyrosine 450mg, Ashwagandha (withania somnifera) root, 1.5% withanolides 100mg, Copper (TRAACS™ copper bisglycinate chelate) 1.5mg, Manganese (TRAACS™ manganese bisglycinate chelate) 500mcg, Iodine (laminaria digitata/ascophyllum nodosum) 200mcg, Selenium (Albion™ selenium glycinate complex) 100mcg, Zinc (TRAACS™ zinc bisglycinate chelate) 7.5mg
Non - Medicinal Ingredients
Vegetable-grade magnesium stearate (1%), vegetable capsule
Adults - Take two (2) capsules daily or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Consumption with alcohol or other medications or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended.
- Contraindicated in pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- Caution advised with a low protein diet.
- Caution advised when there is a history of non-melanoma skin cancer. The iodine in this product is naturally sourced from seaweed and may have come in contact with crustaceans.
- Caution advised with allergies to shellfish.