DermaMed Tension Balm is the result of years of research into the development of a highly effective, all-natural topical treatment for reducing migraine and its painful sequelae. Tension Balm may be used prophylactically to limit migraine recurrence, as well as during a migraine episode to halt further progression.
The synergistic combination of therapeutic ingredients in DermaMed Tension Balm target pain and inflammation of migraine in a number of ways:
- regulates and decreases the inflammatory response of the cerebral neurovascular system;
- limits serotonin release from platelets, a key contributor to the inflammatory cascade;
- activates the brain opiate system to increase production of naturally-occurring, pain-relieving neurotransmitters and raise the pain threshold;
- inhibits the contractile response of vascular smooth muscle, relieving vasospasm and improving brain circulation which is diminished during a migraine episode.
Tension Balm may be used prophylactically to limit migraine recurrence, as well as during a migraine episode to halt further progression.
- Non-irritating to the skin
- Not to be taken internally
- Not tested on animals
- Made in Canada
Water, Beeswax, Shea Butter, Evening Primrose Oil with Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA), Essential Oils of Peppermint, Melissa, Blue Chamomile, Rosemary and Lavender, Extracts of Feverfew, Linden and Ginger, Olive Squalane, Magnesium, Taurine, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Grapefruit Seed Extract (Natural Preservative).
All herbs used are approved by Commission E Monographs.
Directions for Use
Unless otherwise directed by a physician, apply sparingly to forehead, neck and lower neck. Unlimited usage.