- Allergy Relief
- Bone Health
- Blood Sugar Support
- Cardiovascular Health
- Cold & Flu
- Digestive Health
- Eye Health & Vision Care
- Flu Support
- Heart Health
- Immune Support
- Joint Care
- Liver Health
- Men's Health
- Sexual Health
- Skin, Hair & Nail Support
- Sleep Support
- Thyroid Support
- Vision Health
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
The First Line of Defence Against Seasonal Ailments
Sambu Guard from Dr. Dünner is a delicious liquid formula, made with elderberries, elder blossoms, echinacea and vitamin C. It's designed to help the body fight off infections, especially of the upper respiratory tract. Sambu Guard is most effective when taken at the first sign of symptoms before they become full-blown.
Each of the ingredients in SambuGuard has been selected because of the specific function it contributes to the formula, and for its ability to work synergistically with the others for maximum effect.
Elder flowers and elderberries have a long and successful history in European herbalism. Wild-grown elderberries and flowers have been used medicinally for 2,500 years, dating back to the ancient Roman physicians.
The flowers and berries are used to strengthen the immune system. The anthocyanin flavonoids in elderberry seem to be the main active ingredients that support a strong immune response. These flavonoids also incorporate themselves into cells and tissues to provide protective antioxidant effects.
Echinacea purpurea juice has long been relied upon in herbal medicine for is beneficial effects on all the mucous membranes of the body--in the mouth, esophagus, digestive and respiratory tracts. Vitamin C helps to increase the body's immune resistance and has an antihistamine effect, making it useful for allergies.
Used in Herbal Medicine to help fight off infections, especially of the upper respiratory tract
Supportive therapy in the treatment of upper respiratory tract infections (e.g. common colds)
Helps to relieve the symptoms and shorten the duration of upper respiratory tract infections
- Elderberries not only give SambuGuard its rich, delicious flavour, but provide a valuable mixture of flavonoids, including quercetin, rutin and anthocyanins
- Echinacea purpurea juice has long been relied upon in herbal medicine for is beneficial effects on all the mucous membranes of the body - in the mouth, esophagus, digestive and respiratory tracts
- Vitamin C and acerola fruit powder are powerful antioxidants that offer further protection
- 4-in-1 formula combines elderberries, elder flowers, echinacea and vitamin C
- The echinacea plant concentrate used in SambuGuard is pressed from fresh organically grown plants shortly after harvesting to ensure the maximum amount of active ingredients in the finished product
- The vitamin C content of an acerola cherry is 65 times greater than the vitamin C content of an orange
- Known as a tropical superfruit, the acerola cherry contains over 150 phytonutrients
- Sambu is a Gold Medal alive Magazine award winner
- Free of gluten, alcohol, GMO, heavy metals, pesticides, additives and preservatives
- All-vegetarian liquid formula
- Sold in eco-friendly glass bottles for product integrity and full potency
- Made in Switzerland, and distributed in Canada exclusively by Flora
CAUTIONS AND WARNINGS:
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use 1) if you have a progressive systemic disease such as tuberculosis, leukosis, collagenosis or multiple sclerosis 2) if you are taking immunosuppressants 3) if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not drink directly from the bottle as it will cause contamination. Refrigerate after opening and consume within 8 days. Keep out of reach of children.
CONTRA-INDICATIONS: Do not use if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family.
KNOWN ADVERSE REACTIONS: Hypersensitivity has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.
The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by Noahsnaturalfoods.ca or the Canadian Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Noahsnaturalfoods.ca is not responsible for any statements or claims that various manufacturers make about their products or the general information provided for each product on this website. We cannot be held responsible for typographical errors or product formulation changes. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at Noahsnaturalfoods.ca and especially before using any product sold on this website.