Coco Natura Quality
Coco Natura Coconut Oil is unrefined, chemical free, unhydrogenated and cold pressed – a pure coconut oil! Keeping our coconut oil raw preserves the high Lauric Acid* content, which has antibacterial, antioxidant and antiviral properties.
Properties and Benefits:
- Virgin and 100% Pure
- Certified Organic
- Certified Kosher
- Contains Lauric Acid
- High in Medium Chain Fatty Acids
- Packaged in a glass jar
- Improves digestion and nutrient absorption
- Promote loss of excess weight
- Antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal
- Guaranteed long shelf life
- Heat resistant- the best oil for cooking
Facts on the ‘Good Fats’:
Coconut Oil is cholesterol and trans fat free, and is rich in Medium Chain Fatty Acids. Our bodies burn MCFA’s as energy, unlike long chain fatty acids found in other oils (like soy and canola), which are stored as fat in the body. Studies have shown that MCFA’s boost metabolism and satiety, and therefore may promote weight loss.
Saturated fats are not created equal… Through research, coconut oil has been ranked the most beneficial saturated fat. There is a growing consensus among scientists that coconut oil may be the world’s healthiest dietary oil. Unlike other saturated oils, coconut oil contains the highest percentage of Medium Chain Fatty Acids (MCFAs). These MCFAs speed up the metabolism because they are quickly converted to energy by the body, resulting in the loss of excess weight.
Did you know…
- Coconut oil is heat-stable, meaning when it is used in cooking it can safely be heated to high temperatures.
- Coconut oil can also be used as a skin moisturizer.
- In a warm room coconut oil will become a crystal clear liquid, while at cooler temperatures it will solidify to a bright white.
Coco Natura Coconut Oil can be used in raw foods, and is also suitable for cooking.
Note: This oil becomes liquid above 24°C.
*Lauric Acid is an essential fatty acid that has antimicrobial properties, and increases ‘good’ cholesterol – more than any other saturated or unsaturated fat. It therefore reduces the risk of Atherosclerosis (inflamed artery walls due to dangerous, fatty build up).