- For all skin - A natural alternative to harsh acid treatments
- Features a small terra cotta mixing bowl, a professional fan-shaped application brush, and samples of clay.
- Purifies pores
Green Tea Clay 9 g / 0.3 oz
French Rose Clay 12 g / 0.4 oz
Natural clay, a mineral, is a universally skin-friendly eco-alternative to hydroxy (AHA) or fruit acid treatments. It has been used for thousands of years to purify skin. Clay is a living, dynamic substance appropriate for all skin conditions. Clay works effectively to draw impurities from pores without dissolving the protective epidermal layer of the skin. Reliance on harsh acid treatments contributes to thinning of the skin, patches of red, irritated flakiness, and broken capillaries.
- Absorbs and balances excess oil
- Actively draws pimples and blackheads to the surface leaving skin clear, clean and refreshed.
- A purifying deep-action mask for sensitive, congested and teen skin.
- Exfoliates dry, dead skin cells increasing suppleness, tone and clarity.
- Refines and softens fine lines and wrinkles, fades hyper-pigmentation, reduces the appearance of scarring.
Green Tea Clay: Green (Montmorillonite) Clay, Organic Green Tea (Camellia sinensis).
French Rose Clay: Rose Clay (Kaolin Clay), Rhassoul Clay (Moroccan Lava Clay).
Directions for Use
In the clay bowl, put about a teaspoon of clay and dribble spring water or one of our Facial Tonic Hydrosols. Mix until a creamy consistency is reached. Apply all over skin with small mask brush or fingertips. Allow to dry. Drying times and thickness may vary and average between 10 – 15 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
Use as a purifying cleanser, a mask, or as a spot treatment targeting blemishes. A mask is invigorating and may stimulate redness in the area applied. However, it is not harmful. After removing Clay, spray with Facial Tonic HydroSoul. Follow with Oil Serum and/or Day Moisturizer and the skin will become cool, calm and clear.