The Probiotic for Maximum Support
This formula contains high concentrations of Bifidobacteria to provide maximum lower bowel support in adults 19 years of age and older with sensitive digestive systems. Super Bifido Plus Probiotic consists of 8 strains of beneficial bacteria designed to help restore friendly bacteria populations. It is also ideal for travelers to maintain healthy microflora while away from home.
World-renowned nutrition expert Udo Erasmus has created 7 different formulas to provide the right probiotic supplement for every member of the family. The type and amount of probiotic bacterial strains needed for best results will change at different stages of life and under different health conditions.
Udo's Choice Probiotic Blends are best taken after meals. All of the bacterial strains chosen have been specially developed and tested for their gastric resistance. Unlike the live bacterial content of many foods being marketed today, the probiotic strains in Udo's blends are able to survive the stomach acids to reach the intestinal tract at full potency.
Why do we need probiotic supplements?
While most people assume they have a healthy intestinal tract, lifestyle and environmental factors can compromise the digestive system. This allows undesirable bacteria to take hold and cause problems. Such factors may include poor eating habits, chlorinated drinking water, stress, the use of antibiotics in food production and medical treatments, and a number of other factors, including health problems and simply aging, which can greatly reduce the number of friendly bacteria in the body.
When the ratio of good bacteria to bad is out of balance, problems begin to arise such as poor absorption of nutrients and intestinal toxicity. This can result in gas, bloating, diarrhea and constipation, among other discomforts. If this imbalance is left untreated, the symptoms can become chronic and can compromise the immune system and lead to other serious health concerns.
Provides lives micro-organisms that form part of a natural healthy intestinal flora
- Recommended for adults 19 and over
- Each vegetarian capsule guarantees a minimum of 61 billion viable cells per capsule at date of expiry (a minimum of 102 billion at time of manufacture)
- Contains medicinal human strains of live probiotic bacteria that ensure better survival and colonization rates than transient strains
- Formulated with selective strains that survive the hydrochloric acid in the stomach, thus eliminating the need to use potentially allergenic enteric coatings
- Contains only pure, concentrated living probiotic bacteria, free of additives, yeast and Fructooligosaccharides (FOS)
- We guarantee billions of live friendly bacteria at the printed expiry date due to: special moisture and oxygen resistant capsules, independent (third-party) laboratory analysis for potency and purity, and careful packaging in recyclable, dark glass bottles and metal caps that do not allow air or light to affect the contents
- Formerly known as Udo's Choice Hi-Potency Bowel Probiotic
Each Capsule Contains:
|MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS:||COLONY FORMING UNITS (CFU)|
|Bifidobacterium breveHA-129||27.45 billion|
|Bifidobacterium longumHA-135||12.2 billion|
|Bifidobacterium bifidumHA-132||9.15 billion|
|Lactobacillus casei HA-108||4.88 billion|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus HA-111||2.44 billion|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus HA-122||1.83 billion|
|Lactobacillus plantarumHA-119||1.83 billion|
|Lactobacillus salivariusHA-118||1.22 billion
NON-MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: Ascorbic acid, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, potato starch and hypromellose
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily after meal or on a full stomach.
This product has come into contact with milk and soy lecithin. Do not use this product if you have a milk or soy allergy.
Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset (e.g. diarrhea) occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days.
Do not use if you are experiencing nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain.
Do not use if you have an immune-compromised condition (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma, patients undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment).
Keep out of reach of children. Keep bottle refrigerated.