Genuine Health Marine Clean Collagen is sourced from wild caught fish providing 10 grams of pure hydrolyzed marine collagen from wild caught fish per serving!
We are all made from collagen. It’s the most abundant protein in our bodies. But beginning in our 20s, our bodies naturally produce less of it. Collagen loss is usually seen on the skin, where lines and wrinkles form. But underneath it all, loss of collagen also affects the integrity of our bones, joints and muscles. Good news: Supplementing with a high quality collagen can help to reverse collagen loss, improving the look of your skin, your joint health and more.
- Easy to absorb: 10 grams of pure hydrolyzed collagen per serving.
- Sustainably- & consciously-sourced: Sourced from wild-caught fish from the North Atlantic, we use fish skins that are by-products of other industries and would otherwise be unused.
- Source of essential amino acids involved in protein synthesis.
- Source of the amino acid lysine to help collagen formation.
- Easy to use: Simply mix clean collagen into water, coffee, tea, smoothies, energy balls, oatmeal or soup… the list goes on!
- Free from: Gluten, Dairy, GMOs.
- Available unflavoured (completely odourless and tasteless!) and as a lightly flavoured Lemon Lime water enhancer.
Adult Dosage: Add one scoop (10.89 g) per day to a hot or cold beverage of your choice and shake or stir until fully dissolved.
Ingredients: Hydrolized collagen (fish skin)
Non-medicinal ingredients for Lemon Lime flavour: Citric acid, natural lemon flavour, natural lime flavour, monk fruit extract, Stevia Rebaudiana leaf extract.
Clean collagen contains no gluten, dairy, artificial colours or flavours.
Caution: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. May cause mild gastrointestinal disturbances.
Store in a cool, dry place.