The family of B vitamins is a group of vitamins that are critical for energy production and for helping the body deal with stress. Supplementing with B vitamins is especially important for the elderly, as these nutrients are not as easily absorbed, as we grow older. A vitamin B complex supplement is the optimum way to take B vitamins: the B vitamins interact synergistically as a team and should be taken together for better results.
Health First Vitamin B-50 Complex is a superior formula in an easy-to-swallow capsule. It contains 50 mg/mcg of all the B vitamins, including Lipotropic Factors Choline, Inositol and dl-Methionine together with a full 1 mg of Folic Acid.
Each capsule contains:
Vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate) 50 mg
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 50 mg
Niacinamide 50 mg
D-Pantothenic Acid (calcium pantothenate) 50 mg
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 50 mg
Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 50 mcg
Biotin 50 mcg
Folic Acid 1 mg
Choline Bitartrate 50 mg
Inositol 50 mg
dl-Methionine 50 mg
Para Aminobenzoic Acid 50 mg
Colloidal silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate and capsule shell (from gelatin and purified water).
Dosage: Adults take one capsule daily.
- Caution: Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Note: For therapeutic use only. Do not use if under cap safety seal is broken.
- Free from artificial flavours, artificial colours, gluten, wheat, lactose, preservatives, soy, added sugar and yeast.
- Information for educational purposes only. A health professional should be consulted prior to use.
- Manufactured exclusively for: Health First Network, Burlington, ON