Inika's Vegan Kabuki Brush features high-density, luxuriously soft and non-irritating bristles to seamlessly blend mineral powders onto the skin, ensuring even coverage and a flawless finish every time.
The versatile brush can used with loose or baked mineral powders to create the perfect base with an airbrushed finish
- Made from soft synthetic bristles
- High-density brush allows for even coverage
- Applies the perfect amount of product
- Creates an elegant airbrushed finish
For loose mineral powders: Pick up product with brush, tapping off any excess or, for the most even results, lightly swirl brush around in the lid to evenly distribute the powder over the brush.
For baked mineral powders: sweep Kabuki across the baked powder to pick up an even coating of product. Tap off any excess before applying.
To get the best results and extend the life of your INIKA brushes, it is recommended to clean them as needed using the below steps.
1. Keeping brush facing downwards, lather and rinse bristles with a chemical-free wash and lukewarm (not hot) water until the water runs clear.
2. Leave brushes to dry naturally on a flat surface.
3. Once dry, store in your faux leather brush roll or your preferred storage method to keep brush safe and clean.