- Liposomal Glutathione+ known as the “Master Antioxidant” because it is the only key antioxidant which acts inside the cells: all other antioxidants work outside the cell membranes.
- Glutathione is therefore essential for protecting the DNA inside cells from oxidative damage caused by free radicals. And, healthy DNA replication is the key component of longevity.
- Glutathione is a substance produced naturally by the liver, constructed from the amino acids cysteine, glutamine, and glycine. It is necessary to protect cellular health, and is the single most important antioxidant that we require in order for the body to properly detoxify.
- Most supplemental forms of glutathione are ineffective. Conventional glutathione products are rapidly oxidized during digestion, and fail to actually increase blood levels of glutathione in the body.
- The only forms of glutathione ever proven to substantially elevate levels of glutathione in the body are injection, sublingual, intravenous, and liposomal.
Medicinal Ingredients per teaspoon (5ml)
Setria l-glutathione reduced ---- 450 mg
Non - Medicinal Ingredients
Phospholipids (from sunflower), acacia gum, citric acid, stevia leaf extract, xanthan gum, natural orange flavour, vitamin E, beta-carotene, glycerin, potassium sorbate, ethyl alcohol, beet root powder, purified water. Contains no added gluten, nuts, eggs, animal products, dairy products, fish or shellfish, soy, corn, starch, wheat or yeast.
Take 1 tsp once daily.