Naka's Pro Collagen M (Marine Source) provides 10,000 mg of Peptan Hydrolyzed Collagen. Peptan has been clinically proven to provide anti-aging benefits. Pro Collagen M is sourced in the North Atlantic Ocean.
- Source of the essential amino acid lysine to help in collagen formation
- Helps to reduce joint pain associated with osteoarthritis
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums
- Helps in connective tissue formation
- Source of the essential amino acids histidine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, valine for the maintenance of good health and involved in the protein synthesis
- Source of the non-essential amino acids alanine, arginine, aspartic acid, glutamic acid, glycine, proline, serine, tyrosine involved in protein synthesis
Peptan Hydrolyzed collagen - Type 1 (North Atlanic source, fish - skin, Halal and Kosher certified)... 10,000 g
Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)... 500 mg
Hyaluronic acid (Sodium Hyaluronate)... 10 mg
Natural mix berry flavour, stevia rebaudiana leaf
Contains no added gluten, nuts, eggs, dariy products, beef or pork, soy, corn, wheat or yeast
Recommended dose: Adults and adolescents 12+:
One heaping scoop once per day.
Mix 1 heaping scoop in 250 ml of warm water and drink immediately
Known adverse reaction: May cause mild gastrointestinal disturbances