Acai is the fruit of a palm tree that grows in the rainforests of the amazon- a tree brazilians call "the tree of life." Acai fruit is perishable, in the past, its popularity stayed only in brazil. However, improved processing of the fresh fruit is making it possible to preserve more of the fruit's beneficial attributes for use beyond the region. Since then, the news about acai has been steadily spreading, and the evidence of its nutritional and health benefits just keep on piling up. Acai earned its reputation as the most effective super fruit/ wonder fruit the world has ever known.
Brazil acai with its antioxidant (orac), is an excellent source of polyphenol, phytosterol, vitamin e, omega 6 and 9, anthocyanin and proanthocyanin.
- Freeze Dried Acai Berry
- Extremely High Levels Of Antioxidants
- Aid Anti Aging
- Prevent Cancer
- Strengthen Vision
- Help/Prevent CVD
- Encourage Weight Loss
- Helps the body to metabolize fats
- Helps the body to metabolize proteins.
- Excellent Source Of Polyphenols And Phytosterols
- A Good Source Of Vitamin E
- A Good Source Of Omegas 6 And 9
- Provides Anthocyanins And Proanthocyanidins
Adults 1 capsule daily
Medicinal Ingredients, each capsule:
Acai - 500mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Hypromellose (vegetable capsule shell)