Nutridom Marine collagen contains hydrolyzed fish collagen, from Nova Scotia, with the necessary co-factors, vitamins and mineral, which help to produce collagen in the body and maintain healthy hair, skin and nail. Made in Canada
Collagen production co-factors, found in Nutridom Marine Collagen, play a crucial role in rebuilding collagen:
1) Vitamin C is an important cofactor in the formation of collagen. Collagen helix requires vitamin C and the amino acids lysine and proline to form structure.
2) Silicon is involved in certain key enzymatic activities crucial to normal collagen formation. Silicon also plays an important role in maintaining skin elasticity and hair thickness.
3) Biotin is a vitamin that improves the body’s infrastructure of keratin, a basic protein that makes up your hair, skin, and nails
- Maintains healthy hair, skin, and nails
- Unflavoured, free of additive and preservatives
- Bioavailable & highly soluble fish collagen (Canadian source)
- Kosher and Halal certified marine Collagen used
- Provides 9g protein per serving (16 amino acids, 7/8 essential amino acids)
Medicinal Ingredients (per scoop):
Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen Peptides... 10g
(Cod, Haddock and Pollock - Skin, Kosher Certified)
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)... 100 mg
Silicon (Silicon Dioxide)... 10 mg
Biotin... 500 mcg
Recommended Dose (Adults):
Mix 1 scoop well in 250 ml of warm water or your favourite drink (coffee, tea, etc.) immediately before consumption.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, if you have liver or kidney disease; if you have been instructed to follow a low protein diet.