Organika Ginkgo Biloba Extract
- Helps to enhance cognitive function and memory.
- Supports peripheral circulation for better nutrient/blood delivery.
Ginkgo Biloba extract comes from maidenhair, a unique tree native to China. Extracts of Ginkgo leaves contain flavonoid glycosides and terpenoids (ginkgolides, bilobalides) which are renowned for their pharmacological benefits, including their ability to improve memory and concentration. Recently, Ginkgo biloba extract has been used to help dementia patients, although its ability to stave off Alzheimer's is contested.
Recent studies have shown that it can significantly improve the speed of attention factor in healthy adults, peaking about 2.5 hours after intake. Other cognitive benefits include increased attention, faster memorization speed, and improved quality of memory.
- Increases circulation to the brain and lower extremities
- Treats senile conditions such as Alzheimer's disease
- Treats loss of concentration and fatigue in the elderly
- Treats hardening of the arteries
- Treats depression
- Treats allergies
- May treat tinnitus and vertigo
- May reduce vision loss due to aging
- Reduces symptoms associated with Raynauds disease
- Possible assistance in the treatment of peripheral vascular disease
MEDICINAL INGREDIENT - EACH VEGETARIAN CAPSULE CONTAINS:
Ginkgo Biloba Leaves 50:1 Extract (Ginkgo biloba) ……………………………………………… 60 mg (Providing 3 g of dried ginkgo biloba leaves, standardized to contain 24% Ginkgo Flavone Glycosides and 6% Terpene Lactones)
NON-MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: Brown Rice Flour, Magnesium Stearate, Hypromellose / Pullulan (Vegetarian Capsule).
Directions of Use:
RECOMMENDED DOSE - (ORAL) ADULTS ONLY: Take one capsule three times per day with a glass of water.
DURATION OF USE: Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 6 weeks.
CAUTIONS: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking medications for diabetes, high blood pressure, or seizures; or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use if you are taking health products that affect blood coagulation (e.g. blood thinners, clotting factor replacements, acetylsalicylic acid, ibuprofen, fish oils, vitamin E) as this may increase the risk of spontaneous bleeding.
CONTAINS NO: Dairy, egg, artificial preservatives, colours, artificial sweeteners, yeast, wheat, corn, or gluten.