Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as an expectorant to help relieve chest complaints, including coughs, bronchitis and catarrhs of the upper respiratory tract;
Used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve irritation of the throat and coughs associated with colds.
EACH TABLESPOON (15 ML) CONTAINS:
|Eucalyptus leaf / branch terminal oil(Eucalyptus spp.)||1.35 mg|
|Peppermint leaf oil (Mentha piperita)||1.35 mg|
|Star anise fruit oil (Illicium verum)||2.25 mg|
|Fennel seed oil (Foeniculum vulgare)||2.25 mg|
|Dwarf pine needle oil (Pinus mugo)||10.6 mg|
|Licorice extract (Glycyrrhiza glabra)(3.25:1) (equivalent to 124 mg of dried root)||38.3 mg|
|Decoction and distillate from:|
|Thyme herb / leaf (Thymus vulgaris)(1:130)||115 mg|
|Linden flower (Tilia cordata) (1:600)||25 mg|
|Aniseed fruit (Pimpinella anisum)(1:824)||18.2 mg|
|Caraway seed (Carum carvi)(1:824)||18.2 mg|
|Fennel seed (Foeniculum vulgare)(1:824)||18.2 mg|
|Knotgrass herb top (Polygonum aviculare) (1:1851)||8.1 mg
NON-MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: Sucrose, honey, malt extract, water, ethanol, sodium alginate and natural lemon oil.
This product contains no chemical preservatives.
Do not contaminate the product by drinking directly fom the bottle.
To preserve the product and prevent its fermentation, keep refrigerated at all times after opening and consume within 4 weeks.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use:
- if you have a liver disorder, anaemia, gall - stones, hiatus hernia or gastroesophageal reflux.
- if you are taking oral contraceptives, hormone therapy, hormone replacement therapy or other medications or natural health products.
Consult a health care practitioner:
- if symptoms persist or worsen.
- for use beyond 2 weeks.
Do not use:
- if you are allergic to anethole or plants of the Apiaceae/Carrot family
- if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- if you are taking thiazide diuretics, cardiac glycosides, corticosteroids, stimulant laxatives or other medications which may aggravate electrolyte imbalance
- if you have hypokalemia, high blood pressure, or a kidney/cardiovascular disorder.
Hypersensitivity has been known to occur, in which case, discontinue use. Some people may experience gastroesophageal reflux. Keep out of reach of children.