SISU Co Q10 Extra 60mg in Flax Oil
- Co Q10 is a powerful antioxidant that supports energy production, muscle and heart strength
- Helps improve the heart's ability to cope with oxidative stress and diminish shortness of breath
- Important to cell growth and to protect cells from damage that could lead to cancer
- Naturally sourced from sugar beet
- Co Q10 is naturally fat-soluble and dry supplements (in vegetarian capsules) should be taken with food containing some fat to maximize absorption
- Ubiquinone is the best researched form of Co Q10 and the only form backed by numerous human studies over many decades
- SISU Co Q10 is available in three potencies, 30, 60 and 100 mg in both soft gelatin capsules and vegetarian capsules suitable for vegans
- Also available in SISU Co Q10 Extra with additional vitamin E and flax seed oil, a vegetable source of omega 3
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
Co Q10 Extra soft gelatin capsule:
Medicinal ingredient: Coenzyme Q10 Extra (Ubiquinone)...60 mg
Vitamin E...50 IU
(d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) (33.5 mg ATE)
Flax (Linum usitatissimum) Seed Oil...400 mg
Capsule shell: glycerin, purified water, gelatin, titanium dioxide.
Adult dosage: Take 1 capsule 2 - 3 times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
***Contains no dairy, wheat or peanuts.