- Ester-C® is a unique, patented form of calcium ascorbate, which is made when ascorbic acid (regular vitamin C) is buffered with calcium using a water-based process
- The calcium in Ester-C® provides part of your daily calcium requirements
- Ester-C® contains active vitamin C metabolites including L-threonate, which enhance cellular absorption and retention
- Ester-C® is the only form of vitamin C that has been proven to last up to 24 hours in the white blood cells of the immune system
- Less acidic and easier on the stomach than ascorbic acid
- Ester-C® has a clinically proven higher bioavailability and retention rate than other forms of vitamin C
- Available in three natural flavours: orange, wildberry, and citrus punch
- Chewable tablets for those wanting to avoid swallowing pills
- Suitable for children
- All natural flavours and sweeteners
- Suitable for vegans
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
Ingredients (Each chewable tablet contains):
Medicinal ingredient: Vitamin C...250 mg
from Ester-C® brand calcium ascorbate and sodium ascorbate
Non-medicinal ingredients: stevia leaf powder, dextrose, fructose, citric acid, silicon dioxide, guar gum, stearic acid (vegetable), magnesium stearate (vegetable), natural flavours (raspberry, black raspberry)
Adult dosage: Chew 2 to 6 tablets a day or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Children (4 and up): Chew 1 to 2 tablets a day or as directed by a health care practitioner.
***Contains no dairy, wheat, gluten, peanuts, artificial sweeteners, artificial colours or preservatives.