- Unique, patented probiotic: Lactobacillus plant arum (LP299vTM)
- 30 billion live CFUs (colony-forming units) per capsule, a dosage that is clinically proven to be effective, even for people with IrritabIe Bowel Syndrome (IBS), and safe enough for children
- One of the most-researched probiotics with more than 75 clinical studies over more than 25 years
- Withstands stomach acid, multiplies in the intestines, stimulates protective intestinal mucous, and inhibits pathogens
- The only strain of bacteria proven to stimulate the growth of other probiotics and increase biodiversity in the intestines
- Reduces or eliminates nausea and diarrhea side effects of antibiotics
- In research in adults with IBS, 100% experienced reduction of abdominal pain and 95% reported improvement in IBS symptoms including bloating, gas, cramping, diarrhea and constipation
- High-potency, single-strain probiotic providing targeted, clinically-proven results from a bacterium that possesses unique therapeutic properties
- Convenient, one-a-day dose
- Room temperature stable and guaranteed potency at expiry
- Pure, simple formula in a potato starch base to minimize allergen potential
- Made with non-GMO ingredients
Each vegetarian capsule contains:
Medicinal ingredient: Lactobacillus plant arum(LP299vTM)...30 billion cfu*
*colony forming units
Non-medicinal ingredients: potato starch (non-GMO), magnesium stearate (vegetable), ascorbic acid, lecithin, monobasic potassium phosphate, dipotassium phosphate, sucrose.
Capsule shell: hypromellose.
Adult dosage: Take 1 capsule one time per day or as directed by a health care practitioner. Take at least 2-3 hours before or after antibiotics.
***Contains no dairy, corn, or peanuts.