- One tablet provides 400 IU of vitamin D, which is the minimum amount recommended by most pediatricians for all infants and older children
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) derived from lanolin from sheep's wool
- Vitamin D is essential to calcium absorption and helps support bone density and reduce fractures
- Adequate vitamin D levels are important for daily health and also help prevent various chronic health conditions
- Tiny, fast-dissolving tablets that can be chewed, swallowed whole, dissolved in the mouth or in any liquid
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- NPN approved
Medicinal ingredient in each tablet:
Medicinal ingredient: Vitamin D (Vitamin D3)...10 mcg
equivalent to 400 IU of vitamin D (cholecalciferol) activity
Non-medicinal ingredients: isomalt, croscarmellose sodium, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable), calcium silicate.
Dosage: Infants & Children (ages 0-3 years): Take 1 tablet daily, to be dissolved in formula or any other liquid, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Children 3-8 years: Take 1 tablet daily or as directed by a health care practitioner. Tablets can be dissolved in the mouth or in any liquid.
***Contains no dairy, wheat or peanuts.