SISU Magnesium 100mg - with malic acid
- 100 mg of elemental magnesium from magnesium malate
- Magnesium malate is made by combining the natural mineral magnesium with malic acid
- Provides the approximate equivalent of 350 mg of malic acid per capsule
- Both magnesium and malic acid are involved in the production of energy in the body and may provide greater stamina and endurance in muscle cells
- Malic acid is made in the body and is also found naturally in many fruits including apples and sour cherries.
- It is a safe food ingredient used to flavour sour candies and some wines
- According to a study on people with fibromyalgia, magnesium and malic acid together may reduce muscle and soft tissue pain more than magnesium alone
- Take with food and spread the daily dosage throughout the day to reduce the likelihood of gastric side effects because too much magnesium can induce diarrhea
- Easy-to-swallow, fast-dissolving capsule
- Suitable for vegans
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
Each vegetarian capsule contains:
Medicinal ingredient: Magnesium...100 mg
Non-medicinal ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable), silicon dioxide
Capsule shell: hypromellose.
Adult dosage: Take 2-3 capsules daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
****Magnesium malate is made by reacting a magnesium complex with malic acid (approximate equivalent of 350 mg of malic acid per capsule).