- Helps people with low melatonin levels fall asleep more easily, sleep longer and wake up less frequently during the night
- Can be started a few days before you expect your normal schedule to be altered (shift change, travel)
- Reduces the fatigue caused by jet lag
- Research indicates melatonin administered before surgery may help reduce postoperative pain and anxiety
- Other possible uses of melatonin include the reduction of nocturnal hypertension and symptoms of irritable bowel and reflux (GERD)
- Convenient dose of just one therapeutic-potency tablet to take at or before bedtime
- Tiny, fast-dissolving tablets that can be dissolved sublingually, chewed, swallowed whole, or dissolved in any liquid
- Pure, safe, synthetic source (not sourced from animal brain)
- No added sweeteners, colours of flavours
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- NPN approved
Each sublingual tablet contains:
Medicinal ingredient: Melatonin...5 mg
Non-medicinal ingredients: lactose, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable), croscarmellose sodium.
Adult dosage: Take 1 tablet 1 time daily, dissolve under the tongue, at or before bedtime only, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
***Contains no wheat, gluten, peanuts or soy.