- One tablet provides 1,000 IU of Vitamin D, the maximum allowed in a Canadian supplement
- D3 (cholecalciferol) derived from lanolin from sheep's wool
- Vitamin D is essential to calcium absorption and helps support bone density and helps reduce fractures
- Vitamin D has been studied for its role in preventing various chronic health conditions and low vitamin D levels have been associated with increased rates of certain cancers
- Tiny, fast-dissolving tablets that can be chewed, swallowed whole or dissolved under the tongue or in any liquid
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- NPN approved
Each tablet contains:
Medicinal ingredient: Vitamin D (Vitamin D3)...25 mcg
equivalent to 1,000 IU of vitamin D (cholecalciferol) activity
Non-medicinal ingredients: isomalt, croscarmellose sodium, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable), calcium silicate
Adult dosage: Take 1 tablet daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
***Contains no wheat, dairy or peanuts.