SugaVida Turmeric Lattes are powerful and healing drinks combined with the world’s healthiest natural sugar with nature’s wonder spice, Turmeric. In Ayurveda, it is known as ‘Golden Milk’, this age- old blend has been formulated by Ayurvedic doctors to unlock the health benefits of turmeric. By using synergistic ingredients in precise quantities, this delicious beverage offers powerful anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-arthritic, and anti-cancer benefits, among others. The effects of SugaVida Turmeric Lattes are also cumulative, strengthening immunity and increasing wellbeing over time.
With three delicious flavours to choose from; Original, Cardamom & Spicy Ginger flavour, SugaVida Turmeric Lattes are the only turmeric lattes on the market with not only one but two, Great Taste awards.
- Original – with warm hints of cinnamon and Christmas spices this is our most popular flavour due to its subtle levels of spicing
- Cardamom – our team’s favourite flavour and our 2 Gold Star winner with delicious cardamom tones.
- Spicy Ginger – for those who want a bit more fire in their life, this is particularly good on a cold winter night.
So what’s in the blends?
- Firstly, the most important thing is that it is organic. Our turmeric is grown sustainably in the hills of Kerala, South India using traditional methods. This ensures it is free from the chemicals & heavy metals commonly found within mass produced turmeric, which can often lead to headaches & digestive problems.
- Secondly, turmeric must contain high levels of the active compound curcumin, to effectively deliver all the desired health benefits. Most shop- bought turmeric contains no more than 2-3% curcumin, however at 7% ours is the rarest and most powerful in the world, and is available from only four organic farms in India.
- Thirdly, turmeric needs to be toasted to allow the curcumin to be extracted and unlike commercial production our turmeric is hand-roasted.
- Finally the turmeric must be properly blended with the correct amount of black pepper and fats to ensure optimal absorption. Here our Ayurvedic doctors in India have done all the hard work for you in the creation of our SugaVida Turmeric Lattes!
Black Pepper: Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory, Organic Black Pepper is rich in iron, potassium, vitamin C, vitamin K, and manganese. It also helps the body to absorb curcumin (the powerhouse of turmeric) to aid digestion and create a feeling of wellbeing.
Cinnamon: Cinnamon lowers the blood sugar naturally, while providing a rich source of antioxidants. It can also help boost the metabolism, and its slightly sweet warming taste blends beautifully with turmeric.
Ginger (Spicy Ginger flavour only): Mother nature’s natural antibiotic, Ginger boosts the immune system, improves circulation and brain function, and can help relieve everyday aches and pains. A superfood spice with delicious tangy flavours and delectable aromas.
Cardamom (Cardamom flavour only): An aromatic spice indigenous to India, Nepal and South Asia, Cardamom is bursting with health benefits. It can help combat nausea, reduce bloating, lift the mood, and it’s even believed to have aphrodisiac properties. No wonder it’s referred to as the Queen of Spices!
SugaVida: The addition of SugaVida in them all means added B vitamins, minerals, naturally sweet taste and added anti inflammatory effects. there’s no need to add refined sugars and artificial sweeteners that will destroy its natural goodness.
Ways to enjoy
We recommend 1-2 8g servings per day.
Traditional Golden Milk: To enjoy SugaVida Turmeric Latte’s hot, simply mix a heaped teaspoon with a cup of your favourite heated milk or hot water and whisk gently to release the delicate aromas. A popular alternative to coffee, it’s caffeine free, so you can enjoy it throughout the day and as a bedtime treat to help you sleep.
Cold Turmeric Latte: If you prefer to start your day with a chilled smoothie or protein shake, add SugaVida Instant Turmeric Latte to the mix for a healthy boost. It mixes effortlessly with milk, water, and even raw fruit juices, so you can create your own concoction, and enjoy it on the rocks or beautifully blended.
Stir into Everything: The beauty of SugaVida Turmeric Latte Mix, is that it blends with everything. Stir half a teaspoon into your daily porridge, your favourite yogurt, or a fruit-packed smoothie, or blend with honey and pour over a bananas and berries for a tasty midday snack.
Add to Your Favourite Recipes: SugaVida Turmeric Latte can be added to virtually any hot or cold recipe to create a delicious and nutritious meal. For a savoury treat, try adding a teaspoon to your favourite cauliflower rice, zucchini spaghetti or gluten-free sweet potato bake to enjoy its health boosting benefits. Those with a sweet tooth can add a spoonful of turmeric latte mix to coconut cream, Greek yogurt or ice cream, sprinkle with honey and nuts, and enjoy!