- Fight colds, flu, cough and sore throat
- It has zero water and is fructose-free
- Traditionally used in herbal medicine
- Consult a health practitioner if symptoms persist
- 100% Canadian elderberries
- Gluten free
- Non GMO
- Alcohol free
Medicinal Ingredients per tablespoon
1:2.77, (1,675 mg) organic Elderberry (Sambucus canadensis); 1:5.08, (28,5 mg) propolis tincture (bee hive); 1:2.14, (100 mg) fresh organic Elderflower.
Non - Medicinal Ingredients
Non-pasteurized organic honey, organic apple cider vinegar.
- 10 to 14 years old: 1 tsp (5ml) 2 to 4 times per day
- 5 to 9 years old: 1 tsp (5ml) 2 times per day
- 2 to 4 years old: 1 tsp (5ml) once a day
- 1 to 2 years old: Follow health care provider’s recommendation
Traditionally used in herbal medicine to help fight colds and relieve SORE throats, cough and fever. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are allergic to bee products, poplar tree products, or balsam of Peru. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist.This syrup contains honey and other apiarian products. It is not recommended for people who are allergic to such products, or children under one year of age. A hypersensitivity (e.g., ALLERGY) may manifest, if so, stop using.