Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Head Lice Kit
The gentle solution to remove head lice and nits.
Thursday Plantation Head Lice Kit contains a clear Tea Tree Head Lice gel to easily identify and cover nits and head lice and a specially designed comb with stainless steel, cylindrical teeth to gently eliminate nits and head lice
- The thick gel encapsulates the head lice and nits, making it easier to remove them using the fine toothed comb.
- The strong, stainless steel comb with long teeth finely spaced traps nits and remove them from the hair shaft
- Pesticide free, perfect for safety-conscious parents
- Free from synthetic parabens, propylene glycol, SLS, silicons, synthetic fragrances, synthetic colours, synthetic preservatives and animal derived ingredients
- Ideal for the whole family
- No mess, no drip gel to avoid run-off into children's eyes
- Contains Australian Tea Tree Oil
- Lower risk of potential skin sensitisation due to low para-cymene content of Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil
- Can be used in conjunction with Thursday Plantation Everyday conditioner which works quickly to gently detangle knots
Directions for Use:
Do not leave children unsupervised
- Brush hair to remove knots
- Apply gel to dry hair, ensuring scalps and hair are completely covered
- Leave gel in hair for 20 minutes
- Rinse in warm water
- For best results, apply Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Conditioner (not included in the kit)
- Comb through with nit comb provided, ensuring not to miss any sections of hair
- Wipe combings onto a tissue
- Rinse comb in warm water after each comb through
Repeat the above process in 7 days. Regular maintenance with Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Shampoo & Conditioner is recommended.
If concerned about sensitivity, apply ½ teaspoon of gel to forearm and rinse after 20 minutes. If irritation occurs within the next 24 hours, do not use this product.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact does occur flush eyes with cold water. If irritation occus, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use on children under 6 months of age without medical advice. Gel contains alcohol.