Unda Formula 243
This remedy is particularly indicated for overeating and following hepatic and other liver infections.
Unda 243 is a major hepatic cell drainer. It rapidly cleans and eliminates the effects of liver intoxication and relieves hepatic congestion.
It also facilitates self-regeneration of the liver by eliminating toxins interfering with the enzyme system. The importance of the liver in chemical metabolism is always present as our central concern; any deficiency in its function will have repercussions in all body systems. This remedy is indicated for drainage of the hepatic cell, for digestive troubles originating in the liver and in cases of intolerance to alcoholic beverages, and pruritis, acne, boils.
- Combretum raimbaultii (Kinkeliba).......4 X
- Lycopodium clavatum (Club Moss).......4 X
- Peumus boldus (Boldo).......4 X
- Podophyllum peltatum (May Apple).......4 X
- Cholesterinum (Cholesterol).......12 X
* Contains 25% alcohol