Genestra Super EFA Liquid Orange
Super EFA Liquid by Genestra contains a high concentration of EPA and DHA from anchovy and sardine oils and comes in a great tasting orange or strawberry flavour!
Fish oils have been extensively studied for their important role in cardiovascular and neurological health. A continual supply of omega-3s must be provided in the diet, but it is difficult to meet current recommendations for EPA and DHA through diet alone. Supplementing is key to make an impact and difference in your health and If you are pregnant or breastfeeding in your childs health as well.
Benefits of Supplementing with fish oil:
- Supports cognitive health and brain function especially important during pregnancy and post-partum when higher levels are needed for both mother and baby.
- DHA is the most abundant omega-3 in the tissues of the brain and eye, and plays an important role in nerve function.
- Research shows that DHA and EPA play a crucial role in normal brain development, visual function, learning, memory and mood.
- Supports healthy blood lipids. Helps maintain or increase HDL "Good" Cholesterol and lower LDL "Bad" Cholesterol.
- Provides a healthy balance of omega-3's to promote overall health.
- Higher intakes of EPA and DHA are associated with a positive mood. Research suggests it decreases the incidence of post-partum depression.
- Promotes healthy hair, skin and nails.
- Comes in a great tasting natural orange or Strawberry flavor without a fishly after taste.
DHA is especially important from the third trimester of pregnancy until 18 months after birth, when the developing brain undergoes its biggest growth spurt. DHA is transferred from mother to child via the placenta and later, the breast milk.
WHY CHOOSE GENESTRA FISH OILS - the fish oil difference:
Natural triglyceride form: NEO-3 and CRYO-3 processed fish oils contain NO ethyl esters (EPA and DHA bound to alcohol molecules) nor additional chemical processing.
Exclusive natural DHA/EPA enrichment process: enriches omega-3 yield, preserves triglyceride form, extracts toxic contaminants to virtually undetectable levels, delivers "cleaner" taste.
Independent batch testing: Surpasses international quality standards for: heavey metals (mercury, lead, arsenic, cadmium); pesticides, various chlorinated phenolic products (PCBs); dioxins and furans; PCDDs and PDCFs.
Freshness: Prevents oxidation, maintains stability at time of manufacture and throughout shelf life.
Great taste: Less oily, exceptional freshness, brimming with natural fruit flavours to ensure no fishy smell or aftertaste!
EACH TEASPOON (5 ml ) CONTAINS
Fish Oil (Anchovy, Sardine). . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 4560 mg
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1050 mg
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid). . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 750 mg
Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2250 mg
Super EFA Liquid is guaranteed to contain NO eggs, gluten, milk, sesame, shellfish, sulphites, wheat, corn or dairy by-products and is free from added sugar, salt, artificial preservatives and additives. Super EFA Liquid contains no geneticallymodified ingredients and is not irradiated.
Directions of Use
Adults and Children (9 years and older): Take one teaspoon daily with a meal, or as recommended by your health care practitioner. If preferred, Super EFA Liquid can be mixed with juice or water.