X
has been successfully added to Your Cart

Green Beaver Kids Sunscreen Spray SPF 27 (90 mL)

$25.59
(No reviews yet) Write a Review

Description

This hypoallergenic sunscreen is the perfect chemical-free solution to sun protection for children. Light and fragrance-free, this spray is gentle on the skin but fierce in its protection. With gluten-free and Organic Certified ingredients, it'll leave your little girl or boy with skin that is soft, safe, and healthy too.

Features: Certified Ecocert, Gluten Free, Vegan, Health Canada Approved, Hypoallergenic, Non-nano, Non-silicone coated, Non-Whitening, Biodegradable


Ingredients:

Active Ingredient(W/W): Zinc Oxide 24%

Non-medicinal Ingredients: Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl carbonate, Glyceryl Isostearate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Silica, Jojoba Esters, d-alpha Tocopheryl acetate, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil*.

* Ingredients from Organic Farming
100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin
34.14% of the total ingredients are from organic farming


Directions for Use:

Apply generously (and evenly) 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours. Reapply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating. Reapply immediately after towel drying. For use on children less than 6 months of age, consult a health care practitioner.

*If used as directed with other sun protection measures, this product decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.

Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am to 2 pm. Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, & sunglasses.

Cautions: For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. If rash occurs, discontinue use & consult a health care practitioner. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.