Ki Cold & Flu Day / Night Formula is a multi-herb combination formulation designed to help relieve symptoms and reduce the severity of cold and flu symptoms, with a night formula to help with a better night’s sleep.
- Reduce duration and severity of upper respiratory tract infections
- Reduce fever
- Relieve sore throat, runny nose, cough and headache
- Aid sleep with Lemon Balm
- Andrographis paniculata leaf (KalmCold™): A standardised form of Andrographis which has been scientifically tested* to help relieve symptoms of the common cold and flu, and to help speed up recovery.
- Zingiber officinale fresh rhizome (Ginger): Traditionally used in Chinese medicine to help clear nasal passages and relieve chesty coughs
- Zinc: Helps to support a healthy immune system
- Magnolia liliflora flower (Magnolia): Used in traditional Chinese medicine to help clear congestion and nasal passages
- Mentha haplocalyx leaf (Wild mint): A Chinese herb to help relieve symptoms of the common cold including mild fever, headaches and sore throat.
- Melissa officinalis leaf (Lemon balm): Used in herbal medicine to naturally promote a restorative sleep.
Medicinal Ingredients (Day tablet):
Andrographis paniculata leaf (KalmCold™)... 100 mg (14:1 QCE 1.4 g) 35% Andrographolide
Zingiber officinale fresh rhizome (Ginger)... 150 mg (10:1 QCE 1.5 g)
Zinc... 30 mg
Medicinal Ingredients (Night tablet):
Magnolia liliflora flower, dry (Magnolia flower)... 300 g (10:1 QCE 3 g)
Mentha haplocalyx leaf, dry (Wild mint)... 300 g (10:1 QCE 3 g)
Melissa officinalis leaf, dry (Lemon balm)... 150 g (10:1 QCE 1.5 g)
Zingiber officinale fresh rhizome (Ginger)... 100 mg (10:1 QCE 1 g)
Calcium hydrogen phospate dihydrate, carnauba wax, colloidal anhydrous silica, croscamellose sodium, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, table coasting proprietary ingredient 4029
* Saxena R.C., et al. (2010). A randomized double blind placebo controlled clinical evaluation of extract of Andrographis paniculata (KalmCold™) in patients with uncomplicated upper respiratory tract infection. Phytomedicine, 17, 178-185. Natural Remedies Pvt Ltd, the manufacturer of KalmCold™, was a financial sponsor of this trial .
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional. Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding. If you develop sensitivity to the formula discontinue use. Not to be used in children under 12 years of age without medical advice.