PSP and PSK
Coriolus or Turkey Tail is undoubtedly the most common fungus in the world and one of the most important medicinal mushrooms to promote energy, longevity and rejuvenation. Coriolus has been used for hundreds of years as a natural treatment for many diseases.
- Immune building
- Prevent infection
- Natural source of vitamin D
- Strengthen the immune system & prevent infections (anti-viral, anti-microbial, anti-tumor)
- Support the healthy function of the liver & protect against disease associated with it
- Ease infection in the upper respiratory tract
- Prevent chronic fatigue while increasing energy and vitality
The potent mushroom is perhaps the most potent and medicinal of all medicinal mushrooms. It increases the immune system response, which can counter chronic fatigue, reduces phlegm and is helpful for all pulmonary disorders; good for all liver, urinary, and digestive tract disorders.
The mushroom contains protein-bound and unique polysaccharides (PSP- polysaccharide peptide; PSK — polysaccharide-K, Krestin). These polysaccharides boost the immune system.
In Traditional Chinese Medicine, Coriolus is used to heal pulmonary disorders, strengthen the physique, increase energy and benefit people with chronic diseases. TCM doctors consider it a useful treatment for infection and/or inflammation of the upper respiratory, urinary and digestive tracts. Coriolus is also regarded as curative to liver ailments and is used to treat general weakness of the immune system
2 capsules 2-3 times per day or as recommended by your healthcare professional