- Immune system enhancer
- Stress relieving adaptogen
- Superoxide dismutase (SOD)
Regarded in ancient China and Russia as the “King of Herbs", Chaga is known for its remarkably high levels of antioxidants (approximately 50 times that of blueberries). Harvested from the Canadian Mountains at sub-zero temperatures, Purica Chaga also contains Beta Glucans and Melanin and is micronized to improve absorption and potency by 5 to 10 times. For benefits beyond antioxidants and stress relief, Purica Chaga is apotent immune system enhancer. It's another in the fine line of natural health food and supplements from Purica.
Chaga's many health benefits include the prevention and treatment of an impressive array of conditions, infections and diseases. Improved vitality and well being come from the high levels of antioxidants and nutrients.
- Source of B-complex - group of water-soluble vitamins that play important roles in cell metabolism
- High zinc content
- Superoxide dismutase (SOD) - antioxidant defense in nearly all cells exposed to oxygen - contains 10,000-20,000 active SOD units per gram, an exceedingly high amount
- Beta glucans - noted for their ability to modulate the immune system
1 capsule 4 times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare professional