- Ester-C is a unique, patented form of calcium ascorbate, which is made when ascorbic acid (regular vitamin C) is buffered with calcium using a water-based process
- The calcium in Ester-C provides part of your daily calcium requirements
- Ester-C contains active vitamin C metabolites including L-threonate, which enhance cellular absorption and retention
- Ester-C is the only form of vitamin C that has been proven to last up to 24 hours in the white blood cells of the immune system
- Less acidic and easier on the stomach than ascorbic acid
- Enhanced with quercetin, a powerful bioflavonoid and antioxidant with anti-inflammatory and anti-histamine properties
- Ester-C has a clinically-proven, higher bioavailability and retention rate than other forms of vitamin C
- Formulated with citrus-free ingredients for people wishing to avoid citrus
- High-potency tablets for people wishing to supply their needs with fewer pills
- Easy-to-swallow, coated tablets
- Suitable for vegans
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
Each tablet contains:
Medicinal ingredient: Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate*)...1,000 mg
Calcium (calcium ascorbate*)...125 mg
*from Ester-C® brand calcium ascorbate
Non-medicinal ingredients: quercetin (100 mg), microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable), stearic acid (vegetable), silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, maltodextrin, acacia, calcium carbonate.
Coating: hypromellose, vegetable glycerin.
Adult dosage: Take 1 tablet daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
***Contains no dairy, citrus, wheat, gluten, soy or preservatives