- Ester-C is a unique, patented form of calcium ascorbate, which is made when ascorbic acid (regular vitamin C) is buffered with calcium using a water-based process
- The calcium in Ester-C provides part of your daily calcium requirements
- Ester-C contains active vitamin C metabolites including L-threonate, which enhance cellular absorption and retention
- Ester-C is the only form of vitamin C that has been proven to last up to 24 hours in the white blood cells of the immune system
- Less acidic and easier on the stomach than ascorbic acid
- Enhanced with antioxidant bioflavonoids from citrus fruits for superior absorption
- Ester-C has a clinically proven higher bioavailability and retention rate than other forms of vitamin C
- Fast-dissolving vegetarian capsule
- Suitable for vegans
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
Each vegetarian capsule contains:
Medicinal ingredient: Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate)...600 mg
from Ester-C® brand calcium ascorbate
Bioflavonoids (citrus fruit)...100 mg
Non-medicinal ingredients: magnesium stearate (vegetable).
Capsule shell: hypromellose.
Adult dosage: Take 1-2 capsules daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
***Contains no dairy, peanuts, wheat, gluten or soy.