SPF 30 Lavender Sunscreen Cream
- Safely blocks the sun’s harmful rays with non-nano mineral Zinc Oxide.
- Water and sweat resistant for 40 minutes.
- Made with organic and skin-soothing Sunflower oil, Beeswax, and vitamin E.
- Naturally scented with organic Bulgarian Lavender.
- Contains vitamin- and antioxidant-rich Seabuckthorn and Sunflower oil.
- Reef friendly, biodegradable, and certified cruelty-free.
- Non-GMO certified by NSF to NSF Non-GMO True North.
Badger Balm Lavender Sunscreen Cream is a totally natural sunscreen for the whole family. Badger Balm's biodegradable and environmentally friendly sunscreens are rich in Certified Organic ingredients, water resistant for at least 40 minutes, safe for children of all ages, block both UVA and UVB rays, and thoroughly moisturize while they protect you from the sun.
Previously sun-shy Badgers around the world can now be sighted with their noses happily pointed toward warm, luxurious sunshine. See you at the beach!
Active Sunscreen Ingredient:
Non-Nano, Uncoated Zinc Oxide 18.75%
*Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E), *Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Extract.
98% Certified Organic by NSF
Directions for use:
Knead tube before each use. For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm of skin) to all exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure, then rub in to reduce whitening effect. For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Reapply natural sunscreen: After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.
Sun Safety Tips: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease these risks, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and practice other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2pm.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.