HMF Natogen Infant Probiotic by Genestra is a clinically proven probiotic supplement designed specifically for infants 0-12 months of age.
HMF Natogen provides a highly-concentrated, ratio-specific combination of "healthy bacteria strains" Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus paracasei and Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis, essential to the development and maturation of the newborn's immune and digestive system reducing the risk of infections such as cold and flu.
Studies of HMF Natogen Probiotic have shown that babies that take HMF Natogen daily had a 45% lower risk of fever, cough, runny nose and a decreased need for antibiotics. HMF Natogen also increased their digestive ability.
- Specifically formulated and recommended for all newborns 0-12 months.
- Essential to the development and maturation of the newborn's immune system
- Reduces the risk of microflora (bad bacteria) imbalances which can increase the risk of childhood allergy and susceptibility to infectious disease.
- Imbalances of microflora lower your baby's ability to absorb nutrients and detoxify harmful compounds/toxins later in life.
- May help to alleviate colic due to gas, constipation, bloating, diarrhea, indigestion and other gastrointestinal issues.
- Helps prevent or eliminate skin irritations such as: diaper rash, eczema, rashes and roseola
- Crucial for all newborns especially if born by caesarean section
- Other symptoms HMF Natogen is indicated for: croup, post-antibiotic treatment, teething, acid-reflux, excessive spit-up and yeast infections.
- Each scoop contains a guaranteed minimum 3 billion CFU (colony forming units).
- Easy to use and administer to newborns. Baby can just suckle it off your finger, nipple or you can put it right into their baby bottle. Comes with a premeasured spoon right in the bottle.
Please Note: Health Canada regulations do not allow any product or supplement to state an age range below 12 months to be listed on product or supplement bottles even if the product has been proven safe and specifically developed for babies 0-12 months old.
♦ All HMF probiotic strains are research-driven and clinically proven. They are all made from non-pathogenic human-sourced microflora bacterial strains rather than animal or dairy strains.Human strains work faster, adhere better to the gastrointestinal tract and have a naturally higher tolerance to stomach acid.
♦ HMF probiotics are made in the UK and are the only product line of their kind in North America.
6g (0.2 oz) = 60 serving per container.
NOTE: FOR CHILDREN 12 MONTHS - 12 YEARS OLD USE HMF POWDER
Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60)
Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-21)
Lactobacillus paracasei (CUL-08)
Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-62)
Formulated to contain 5 billion CFU/scoop at time of manufacture.
PLEASE NOTE: Although the product label now indicates that it is for children age 1- 4, it is actually formulated for infants 0-12 months. Health Canada regulations do not allow any product or supplement to state an age range below 12 months to be listed on product or supplement bottles, even if the product has been proven safe.