Salus Epresat Multivitamin Liquid
Epresat Multivitamins for Easy Absorption
How effective is your daily multivitamin? Did you know that digesting solid vitamins can be difficult? The elderly and the chronically ill simply do not have enough stomach acid to carry out this process. As a result--tablets, capsules and chewable vitamins often exit the body undigested, providing very little benefit.
Epresat is an easy-to-absorb liquid multivitamin that supplies 8 essential vitamins in a delicious natural concentrate. This formula helps to maintain health of eyesight, night vision, immune function, membrane, skin, bones, teeth, cartilages and gums.
- A liquid formula containing vitamins and antioxidants for the maintenance of good health
- Helps to maintain health of eyesight, night vision, immune function, membrane, skin, bones, teeth, cartilages and gums
- Aids in the absorption and use of calcium and the metabolism of fats, proteins and carbohydrates
- Assists the body in tissue formation, connective tissue formation and wound healing
- Highly absorbable liquid provides 8 essential vitamins
- Comes in a base of an all-natural concentrate of fruit juices and herbal extracts
- Contains fortifying nutrients such as brown algae and wheat germ
- Beneficial for people who are looking for easily absorbed nutrients to add to smoothies, juices, yogurt, etc.
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Certified kosher
- Free of chemical preservatives, additives, gluten, dairy, lactose, alcohol and GMO-sourced ingredients
- Eco-friendly packaging in recyclable glass bottles
- Made in Germany by Salus
EACH 20 ml DOSE CONTAINS:
|Vitamin A (All-trans retinyl palmitate) (equivalent to 3 mg RAE*)||10,000 I.U.|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||150 mg|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) (equivalent to 10 μg)||400 I.U.|
|Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) (equivalent to 16.7 mg AT**)||25 I.U.|
|Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride)||4.5 mg|
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin 5-phosphate)||7.5 mg|
|Vitamin B3 (niacinamide)||45 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride)||3 mg|
|* RAE - Retinol Activity Equivalent|
|** AT - alpha-Tocopherol Equivalent|
NON-MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: Fruit juices of orange, passionfruit and guava, infusion of blessed thistle, kola seeds, brown algae, wheat germ and pale-flower echinacea, apricot nectar, honey, orange oil, guar gum, xanthan and yeast extract.
Take 20 ml once daily with food or before a meal (as is or mixed with fruit juices). Shake gently before using to allow ingredients to mix evenly.
CAUTIONS AND WARNINGS:
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, if you are taking any other natural health products or prescription medications, or if you have a medical condition. This product contains no alcohol, preservatives or additives. Do not contaminate the formula by drinking directly from the bottle. To preserve the product and prevent its fermentation, keep refrigerated at all times after opening. Consume within 4 weeks after opening.
Do not use if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae /daisy family.