Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Antiseptic Ointment
Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Antiseptic Ointment captures the natural antibacterial power of Tea Tree Oil to soothe and relieve minor skin wounds and minor skin irritations.
- Protects minor cuts, abrasions, gravel rash, cracked and dry skin, chapped lips and other minor wounds
- For the treatment of dry or inflamed skin conditions
- Protects the skin from the ingress of dirt and bacteria.
- Support the skin's natural healing process
- Contains Australian Tea Tree Oil, Australia's natural antiseptic
- Lower risk of potential skin sensitisation due to low para-cymene content of Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil
- Free from synthetic parabens, propylene glycol, lauryl sulphates, polysorbates, synthetic fragrances, synthetic preservatives and synthetic colours
Melaleuca Oil...50 mg/g
Directions for Use:
For external use only. Ensure skin is clean and dry before application. Apply to affected areas as often as required.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use if safety seal is broken.
Do not use:
- With other ointments due to possible unknown interactions
- With medicated dressings due to possible unknown interactions
- While pregnant or breast-feeding without medical supervision
- Near eyes. Seek medical attention if contact occurs
- On children under 2 years old